Blog Archive

Sumsung Galaxy User Guide

Android Tutorials

Fourni par Blogger.

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Like US On Facebook

Followers

Total Pageviews

jeudi 21 avril 2016

I’ve been a fan of drones for a while now. I enjoy messing about with them and I even have my own micro drone with a camera.

Now, while I saw the I enjoy playing with drones I’ve always kept a keen eye not to get video of my neighbours backyards and so forth.

I have no interest in that but, mistakes happen. So, I keep the drone below 20 ft and since my ability to keep the drone steady is suspect at the best of times. Safe to say that the video that I record with the drone is “Blair Witch Project” caliber.

Not too long ago the neighbours mentioned that there was a drone that was spotted in the neighbourhood. In this case it was clearly trying to peer into windows.

I was out of town for this one but, I asked why they didn’t shoot it down. “Isn’t that illegal?” I paused, “I mean get a Nerf gun, sling shot or something like that to smack it down. Mental notes were taken and the drone has oddly never returned. I’m guessing that someone learned their lesson.

0 commentaires: